Lots of customer share with us that they want to have a product that their kids can take part in making gifts for parents in some ocassions such as: Father's Day, Mother's Day, birthday,... In this way they can understand the meaning of that day better, not just take the gift from someone and give it to their parents.
But this product needs to be simple, easy to make but still meaningful. So we came up with this Creative Handprint Sign for Kids. Every kids can finish this in 2 steps: press hands on paint, press the hand on the sign. Also this gift is one of a kind because it was made of handprint/footprint!
Handmade gift is always the best gift for anyone ❤
Every kids have UNIQUE and ONE OF A KIND handprint for a lifetime, no one can have a second handprint that looks exactly like theirs. So why don't make it into an amazing gift for the beloved person of your kids' life?
Let's your kids take part in the process of making gifts with our Personalized Creative Handprint Sign. The gift reciever is going to love and cherish their grandbabies handprints for years to come!
This Sign will not be just a normal gift but it can also give your kids the opportunity to be creative and make some memorable moments for themselves. Let's your kids run their imagination!
HOW TO ORDER:
- Choose the style you want.
- Type in your message in the 1st personalization box (leave it blank if you want the original quote as shown in variants' pictures).
- Type in the second additonal message (available for Dinorsaur, Fish, Spaceship and Excavator). You can have a message directly to the gift reciever or write down the kid's message. For example: Love, Helen (leave this box blank if you don't want to have the 2nd message).
WHAT YOU GET:
- A beautiful gift box with a size: 9.5" x 11.5". With our box, your Creative Handprint Sign will be ready to be a gift!
- Handprint: you need to DO IT YOURSELF by pressing your child's hands onto the wooden sign with YOUR OWN PAINT (paint not included).
This is a DIY kit that comes blank for you to decorate your own sign. You will need to paint and press your child's hands onto the wooden sign (we recommend practicing on paper a few times before).