Personalized Wooden Docking Station Gift for Men
Docking station is a great solution to keep office or home desk organized and easy to find. With multi-functional design, this docking station will hold phones, wallet, keys, glasses, wedding ring, necklaces, pens or pencils and even has a place for your spare change.
Our docking station will be a wonderful gift idea for Men, Husband, Boyfriend, Brother or Son.
DESIGN OPTIONS (LOGO 1 can be customized)
- Select the color that you like.
- Choose the LOGO style.
If you want to engrave Name onto your Docking Station, please choose LOGO 1 and write the Name into the Personalization Box. The Big Letter in LOGO 1 will be the Initial of the name you entered.
Please check your spelling carefully before submitting order; The maximum length of the name or text at the top of the docking station is 9 letters.
- Materials: Natural oil for wood, birch plywood, birchwood, natural birch plywood, Plywood, Wood, Recycled materials, Wood stain
- Size: 9.25"(W) x 7.25"(H) x 7.25"(D)
- 5 different colors are available for this item.
- This docking station can accommodate with the most common mobile phones, cell phones, Apple Watch charger (free option), all iPhone models and other smartphones such as Samsung, Nokia, Nexus, HTC, Pixel etc.
- It is possible to connect the device to your battery charger when it is on the stand.
- Please be aware that every item is made from wood and is unique.
Sample Image Gallery + Lightbox
All of our products are handmade. The processing will take 10 days, shipping time for in-stock-products will take 1-2 weeks. For customized products, please keep in mind that our artists will need another 7 days to craft the items according to your needs. And for products listed as "Preorder," please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Our team will continuously update your tracking status and send you a notification email. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If your product is damaged or defected, please kindly email us with the subject line “Return: Damage or Defected item with your order #” along with a photograph so we can immediately look into sending you a new one.
See more about our return policy here: Mygiftstories's Return & Refund policy.