Wooden egg and peg in cup set
The classic Montessori Egg and Cup in Peg Set is ideal for toddlers around 8-9 months, because at this age they are naturally interested in putting things together.
- These items provide babies with lots of practice at fine motor skills
- Hands - eyes coordination encourangements
- Sensory understanding developments
- Grasping strengthened
- Open-ended play encouragement
Dimension: 8.67 inches (22 cm) in length (with cap)
Materials: Natural Ashwood
️🎨HOW TO PLAY:
- You could teach them to fit the egg or the doll, or the cube into the right cup, and then you should let them freely explore the toy by his/her own to fit things together.
❣️Note: Though the toy is made from eco-friendly materials and safe for children, always remember to monitor your child during play with these toys!
All of our products are handmade. The processing will take 10 days, shipping time for in-stock-products will take 1-2 weeks. For customized products, please keep in mind that our artists will need another 7 days to craft the items according to your needs. And for products listed as "Preorder," please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Our team will continuously update your tracking status and send you a notification email. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
If your product is damaged or defected, please kindly email us with the subject line “Return: Damage or Defected item with your order #” along with a photograph so we can immediately look into sending you a new one.
See more about our return policy here: Mygiftstories's Return & Refund policy.