Wooden rabbit lacing toy
Beautiful and fun wooden lacing game in a variety of patterns to improve fine motor skills and concentration.
- Help your little one to process a more complex task using their problem-solving and fine motor skills.
- Improve their eye-hand coordination.
- Pincer grip is gained by being able to hold objects between the thumb and another finger. It is considered an essential fine motor skill.
- Concentration is highly needed in lacing.
- Patience and perseverance developments
Dimension: 6 inches in length (15 cm)
Materials: Natural wood, cotton string
️🎨HOW TO PLAY:
- Use the cotton string to insert through these round holes, your child can freely imagine the way to play
- By playing with this lacing toy, toddlers can know well the shape of the animal (rabbit) and you can also teach them what this animal is.
All of our products are handmade. The processing will take 10 days, shipping time for in-stock-products will take 1-2 weeks. For customized products, please keep in mind that our artists will need another 7 days to craft the items according to your needs. And for products listed as "Preorder," please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Our team will continuously update your tracking status and send you a notification email. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
If your product is damaged or defected, please kindly email us with the subject line “Return: Damage or Defected item with your order #” along with a photograph so we can immediately look into sending you a new one.
See more about our return policy here: Mygiftstories's Return & Refund policy.